The HCS-25-LS makes use of a 2 HP, single part hydraulic power provide, to function a 48 inch (1219.2 mm) double acting indexing cylinder. A hydraulic cylinder rod eight ft in size can be removed from a barrel in lower than 90 seconds. The machine is designed to service hydraulic cylinders to an prolonged length of 22 toes (6.7 m), with as much as a sixteen inch (406.Four mm) diameter.
Personnel lifts, as the title implies, are used to move employees to supplies or the work area. This is completed when it is more feasible to maneuver personnel to the work area, reasonably than transferring the work space to the workers. Such situations can come up when the work needs to be accomplished at nice heights, or the work space may be very giant, and highly impossible to maneuver.
Why we use Hydraulic Fittings :
Steel pipe is commonly used as a fluid conductor particularly when massive volumes of fluid are moved or when the cost relative to the use of tubing is taken into account. The essential hydraulic circuit makes use of seamless carbon steel piping. … This course of is called “black iron pipe.”
Out there in NPSM thread, call for quote.
– Out there as a long Shank coupling, name for quote.
– Different materials accessible, call for quote.
– Amount reductions out there, call for quote.
– See Purchasing Cart for exact sizes out there.
– If you don’t see what you want, call us at 888-ACE-HOSE (223-4673). We’re here that can assist you!